Due to the current SARS-CoV-2 crisis and the difficulty to predict future restrictions on travelling and public events etc., we plan to decide on confirmation of  the summer school on 20th June 2020.

Please do not book travel until after 20th June when the event will be confirmed. If the event is cancelled due to the current SARS-CoV-2 crisis, there will be a full refund on the registration fee.

Thank you for your understanding.

The organizing committee

Go to Editor View