IMPRS NeuroCom Lecture Series "Foundations of Neuroscience"
IMPRS Lecture Series
- Start: Mar 14, 2022 09:00 AM
- End: Mar 18, 2022 05:00 PM
- Speaker: Dr Derek V.M. Ott, Prof. Dr Marc Schoenwiesner, Prof. Dr Dr Markus Morawski
- Location: Max-Planck-Institut für Kognitions- und Neurowissenschaften
- Host: International Max Planck Research School on Neuroscience of Communication: Function, Structure, and Plasticity (IMPRS NeuroCom)
- Contact: email@example.com
Organiser: International Max Planck Research School on Communication: Function, Structure, and Plasticity (IMPRS NeuroCom)
Phone: (0341) 9940 2261
Venue: Depending on the pandemic situation, the lecture series will take as hybrid or fully virtual event.
Credit Points: Participants have the possibility to receive 2 ECTS CPs. The conditions for receiving CPs will be specified at the beginning of the lecture series. Receiving credits for this lecture series is mandatory for PhD students of IMPRS NeuroCom.