IMPRS NeuroCom Lecture Series "Neuroimaging Physics & Signal Processing: Electroencephalography and Magnetoencephalography"
IMPRS Lecture Series
- Start: May 14, 2019 09:00
- End: May 16, 2019 16:15
- Speaker: Dr Saskia Helbling, Prof. Dr Thomas Knoesche, Dr Burkhard Maess
- Location: Max Planck Institute for Human Cognitive and Brain Sciences
- Room: Charlotte Bühler Room (C402)
- Host: IMPRS Coordination
- Contact: email@example.com
The schedule can be found here
Participants who need ECTS CPs either for the University or for IMPRS NeuroCom will have the chance to participate in a literature workshop (each participant is required to give a short presentation of a scientific paper with relation to the lecture series' topic and actively participate in the discussion of all presented papers). This seminar will take place on July 4, 2019 (9.00-13.00 am, Dorothea Erxleben Room, MPI CBS).