IMRPS NeuroCom Lecture Series "Neuroimaging Physics and Signal Processing: Basic MR Acquisition & Data Analysis"
IMPRS Lecture Series
- Start: Oct 4, 2021 09:00 AM
- End: Oct 7, 2021 04:00 PM
- Speaker: Malte Brammerloh | Denis Chaimow | Cornelius Eichner | Evgeniya Kirilina | Ilona Lipp | Romy Lorenz | Karsten Mueller | Nico Scherf | Jochen Schmidt
- Location: Max Planck Institute for Human Cognitive and Brain Sciences
- Host: IMPRS Coordination
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
If the pandemic situation allows, the lecture series will take place on-site, if not we will offer hybrid teaching.
The number of participants is limited to 20. Students will be assigned to small groups of five participants.
Due to the limited number of participants, the link for registration is only shared with PhD students of IMPRS NeuroCom. In case you are not a PhD student of IMPRS NeurocCom, but are interested in attending the lecture series, you may send an Email to the contact address indicated above. Should there still be spots available, we may contact you after September 15.
Participants have the possibility to receive 2 ECTS CPs. The conditions for receiving CPs will be specified at the beginning of the lecture series. Receiving credits for this lecture series is mandatory for PhD students of IMPRS NeuroCom.