IMPRS NeuroCom Lecture Series "Foundations of Neuroscience"
IMPRS Lecture Series
- Start: Sep 27, 2021
- End: Oct 1, 2021
- Speaker: PD Dr Stefan Geyer, Prof. Dr Dr Markus Morawski, Dr Derek Ott, Prof. Dr Marc Schoenwiesner
- Location: Max Planck Institute for Human Cognitive and Brain Sciences
- Room: Dorothea Erxleben (C004)
- Host: International Max Planck Research School on Neuroscience of Communication: Function, Structure, and Plasticity (IMPRS NeuroCom)
- Contact: email@example.com
If the pandemic situation allows, the lecture series will take place on a hybrid basis, with a limited number of places available to attend in person at MPI CBS (Seminar room Dorothea Erxleben). Additional participants may join the lecture on a virtual basis. The link to the virtual class room will be shared with registered participants only.
Any interested student and researcher is invited to participate. Please register here:
Participants have the possibility to receive 2 ECTS CPs. In order to receive the credits, participants need to attend at least 80% of the lectures and need to accomplish an indiviual assignment. The format of the assigment will be specified at the beginning of the lecture series. Receiving credits for this lecture series is mandatory for PhD students of IMPRS NeuroCom.
A detailed schedule can be found here:
Neuroscience: Exploring the Brain. Mark F. Bear, Barry W. Connors, Michael A. Paradiso , Enhanced 4th Edition, 2020, Jones & Bartlett Pub Inc.
Principles of Neural Science. Eric R. Kandel, James H. Schwartz, Thomas M. Jessell, Steven A. Siegelbaum, A. J (…) , 5th Edition, McGraw-Hill Education Ltd.
The Human Central Nervous System, A Synopsis and Atlas. Nieuwenhuys, Rudolf, Voogd, Jan, Huijzen, Christiaan van, 4th Edition, Springer.