IMPRS NeuroCom Lecture Series "Language and Communication"
IMPRS Lecture Series
- Start: Apr 19, 2021
- End: Apr 22, 2021
- Speaker: Prof. Angela Friederici, Dr Emiliano Zaccarella, Dr Lars Meyer, Dr Sabrina Turker, Dr Caroline Beese, Dr Gesa Schaadt, Prof. Hellmuth Obrig, Dr Jana Klaus, Dr Daniela Sammler
- Location: Max Planck Institute for Human Cognitive and Brain Sciences
- Room: Lecture Hall (C101)
- Host: International Max Planck Research School on Neuroscience of Communication: Function, Structure, and Plasticity (IMPRS NeuroCom)
- Contact: email@example.com
A detailed schedule can be found here
Any interested (doctoral) researcher or student is invited to participate. Due to the pandemic, this lecture series will most likely take place on Zoom. The link will be shared with registered participants only.
Credit Points: Participants have the possibility to receive 2 ECTS CPs. The requirements for receiving CPs will be specified at the beginning of the lecture series.